Waikoloa Beach Resort
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is blessed by its proximity to soft, golden beaches kissed by the sun, gentle tropical breezes, the tranquil blue waters of a protected bay, and gracious, distinctive accommodations. The Queens Market Place and Kings Shops provide convenient dining and shopping possibilities.
- Top-rated resort beaches: Anaeho`omalu Bay ("A-Bay"), Hapuna Beach, and Kaunaoa Beach (known as Mauna Kea Beach)
- Championship, ocean front and mountain view golf courses
- Galleries featuring local artists
- Ancient petroglyph fields and fish ponds
- Ocean-side restaurants in 5 star resorts and along the coast
- World-class spas offering unique island treatments such as volcanic ash mud wraps
- Distinctive shopping and casual dining at the King Shops, Queens Marketplace & the Shops at the Mauna Lani.