Waikoloa Beach Resort View Satellite Map
View Resort Layout
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is blessed by its proximity to soft, golden beaches kissed by the sun, gentle tropical breezes, the tranquil blue waters of a protected bay, and gracious, distinctive accommodations. The Queens Market Place and Kings Shops provide convenient dining and shopping possibilities.
- Top-rated resort beaches: Anaeho`omalu Bay ("A-Bay"), Hapuna Beach, and Kaunaoa Beach (known as Mauna Kea Beach)
- Championship, ocean front and mountain view golf courses
- Galleries featuring local artists
- Ancient petroglyph fields and fish ponds
- Ocean-side restaurants in 5 star resorts and along the coast
- World-class spas offering unique island treatments such as volcanic ash mud wraps
- Distinctive shopping and casual dining at the King Shops, Queens Marketplace & the Shops at the Mauna Lani.
- Kailua-Kona Resorts
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Mauna Lani Resort
- Mauna Kea Resort
- Why Big Island?
- Why Abbey Vacation Rentals?
- My favorites ( 0 )
- Contact Us