Mauna Lani Resorts
This tranquil oasis is the only place where one can view the five surrounding Hawaii peaks; the Kohala Mountains, Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa, Hualalai and Haleakala. Mauna Lani's proximity to world-class beaches, and its eco-friendly traditions are well known.
- Top-rated resort beaches: Hapuna Beach, Kaunaoa Beach (known as Mauna Kea Beach, and Anaeho`omalu Bay ("A-Bay").
- Championship, ocean front and mountain view golf courses
- Galleries featuring local artists
- Ancient petroglyph fields and fish ponds
- Ocean-side restaurants in 5 star resorts and along the coast
- World-class spas offering unique island treatments such as volcanic ash mud wraps
- Distinctive shopping and casual dining at The Shops at Mauna Lania, the King Shops & the Queens Marketplace.