Mauna Kea Resorts
Mauna Kea Resort - its name is legendary. It set a new standard of luxury, and established a tradition of hospitality unparalleled. For many, it's the very definition of a resort, and the ideal setting for what a premier residential resort development should be.
- Top-rated resort beaches: Hapuna Beach, Kaunaoa Beach (known as Mauna Kea Beach), and Anaeho`omalu Bay ("A-Bay").
- Championship, ocean front and mountain view golf courses
- Galleries featuring local artists
- Ancient petroglyph fields and fish ponds
- Ocean-side restaurants in 5 star resorts and along the coast
- World-class spas offering unique island treatments such as volcanic ash mud wraps
- Distinctive shopping and casual dining at The Shops at Mauna Lania, the King Shops & the Queens Marketplace.